Giving Hearts Day provides a platform for charities
Giving Hearts Day is more than just a day. It’s a time to flex the fundraising skills charities gain through Impact Institute training and coaching. Giving Hearts Day:
- Attracts new donors.
- Raises community awareness about your mission and the great work you do!
- Inspires all to give, knowing that $10 or more is matched.
- Provides a one-day home run using fundraising and communications strategies that are invaluable year-round.
- Gives donors more confidence in giving online.
- Creates urgency and excitement to give within the 24-hour window.
- Rewards charities that build donor relationships, use originality, and tell their stories in clear and moving ways.
- Provides an inexpensive “event” with vastly less expense than dinners or galas that are costly to stage and may be sabotaged by weather, scheduling and other issues.
- Encourages charities to reach out to donors who may have lapsed in their giving
- Activates board members, staff and volunteers to get involved in fundraising activities.
- Gives charities greater confidence in talking with individual donors: it’s a good reason to start a dialog!
- Enhances goal-setting, planning and teamwork.
- Lets staff creativity shine and gives an opportunity to try new ideas.
- Builds our charity community around a special day of giving.
- Creates media attention, business participation and social media buzz!
- Makes giving joyful!