The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Program Director and the LevelUp Fargo Coalition to support the mission and goals of the organization to prevent and reduce youth substance use in the Fargo community. This position requires strong communication skills, as well as a strong working knowledge of technology and online media. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for daily internal and external correspondence, documentation and marketing. Community outreach will be a significant portion of the position and will include hosting meetings with local organizations, as well as coordinating and conducting youth focus groups.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
● Assist with the evaluation, development, and implementation, and evaluation of various prevention strategies
● Attend a variety of ongoing meetings and trainings, some of which may be conducted after business hours
● Prepare written materials necessary for meetings and events
● Maintain accurate and complete program and project documentation, including in-kind donations and any additional records required by the grant and fiscal hosts
● Assist with the development of documents and reports as requested
● Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
● Willingness to attend further educational opportunities as assigned
● Effective communicator with a proven history of public speaking and/or group presentations
Pay dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Resumé and cover letter should be sent to Dr. Chris Rood, Program Director, at email@example.com or mailed to:
Attn.: Dr. Chris Rood, LevelUp Fargo
4141 28th Avenue South
Fargo, ND 58104
Please visit LevelUpFargo.org for additional information regarding LevelUp Fargo.