Fargo Community Coalition PT Project Coordinator – Closed
UPDATE: We are no longer accepting applications for this positon. Thank you to everyone who applied.
The Project Coordinator will coordinate project services and project activities, including training, communication and information dissemination. This position will also be considered as key staff with ongoing updates to the Project Director. Project support will provide assistance for coalition meeting organization, prepare letters, agendas, minutes, reports, communication and other administrative tasks as necessary for the Coalition to accomplish its 12 Month Action Plan.
Some of the specific duties of the Coordinator will be:
- To ensure effective and professional program facilitation to youth, families and the Fargo Community.
- To provide adult supervision and guidance during program implementation; to empower youth and community members to make healthy life choices.
- To assist with the development, implementation and evaluation of various prevention strategies; to facilitate evidence based strategies to youth, families and the community.
- To attend ongoing program meetings and trainings.
- To model professional, responsible behavior at all times.
- To copy and prepare written materials and supplies as necessary meetings and events.
- To maintain accurate, complete records of program and projects (including program sign-in sheets and completed participant pre-post evaluations).
- To update the Program Director of any problems with project implementation, including staff issues, low program attendance, tardiness, etc. within 24 hours.
- To utilize database to record program attendance and demographics.
- To assist with the development of documents and reports, including Coalition and workgroup agendas and minutes.
- To organize and provide presentations to community agencies, schools or businesses on prevention issues and youth substance use data trends.
- To provide Coalition information at community events.
- To uphold the overall mission and goals of the Fargo Community Coalition and abstain from violence and the abuse of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs; to provide other support consistent with job roles assigned.
- Reliable transportation and phone
- An understanding of risk/protective factors as they pertain to youth
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer competence with Microsoft Office applications and Google Drive
- Experience with culturally diverse groups preferred
- Flexible schedule as some evening or weekend work will be required
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Ability to pass a background check
Education: Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree and a willingness to attend further educational opportunities as assigned.
Compensation: Pay is depending on experience and qualitifications
Resumés can be sent to: Jessica Offerman, Executive Manager, Impact Founation